Detailed instruction - "walkthrough bioshock infinite" - watch free
NEW Bioshock Infinite Gameplay Walkthrough Part 5 includes Chapter 5 of the Story for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC. This Bioshock Infinite Gameplay Walkthrough will also include a Review and the Endings. Subscribe: Twitter: Facebook: BioShock Infinite is the third game in the BioShock series. Developed by Irrational Games' BioShock Infinite is not a direct sequel/prequel to any of the previous BioShock games, and it takes place in an entirely different setting, although it shares similar features, gameplay and concepts with the previous games. BioShock Infinite takes place in 1912 in the flying city of Columbia. The game is set in 1912 and takes place in the airborne city of Columbia, where the player assumes the role of Booker DeWitt, a disgraced Pinkerton agent. Booker has been given the job of finding a woman named Elizabeth in Columbia, who has been confined by a hulking beast called Songbird. Following in the footsteps of previous BioShock games, the world of Infinite explores the chaos that results when strong ideals are taken to the extreme. At the time of DeWitt's arrival, Columbia is a hotbed of ultra-nationalism, specifically American exceptionalism, as shown by the copious numbers of flags, patriotic music, and propaganda posters that boldfacedly spurn the idea that the Columbia could be a 'haven' from the so-called 'unwanted' of the world. Bioshock Infinite features a range of environments that will force the player to adapt, with different weapons and strategies for each situation. Interior spaces will feature close combat with enemies, but unlike previous games set in Rapture, the setting of Infinite contains open spaces with emphasis on sniping and ranged combat against as many as fifteen enemies at once. Combat will also take place while the player is traveling at great speed along the Sky-Lines, a major transport system of Columbia. Columbia Locations include: Lighthouse, Welcome Center, Raffle Square, Comstock, Center Rooftops, Monument Island Gateway, Monument Tower, Battleship Bay, Soldier's Field, The Hall of Heroes, Inside the Hall of Heroes, Hall of Heroes Gift Shop, Return to Hall of Heroes, Finkton Docks, Beggar's Wharf, Fort Franklin Pier, Worker Induction, Center, Plaza of Zeal, Good Time Club, Plaza of Zeal (Return), Gunsmith Shop, Shanty Town, Bull House Impound, Bull Yard, Finkton Proper, On to the Factory, Factory, Courtyard, The Factory, Emporia, Port Prosperity, Downtown Emporia, Memorial, Gardens, Comstock House, The Atrium, Warden's Office, Operating Theatre, Hand of the Prophet, Hangar Deck, Engineering Deck, Command Deck, Sea of Doors. Characters include: Booker DeWitt, Elizabeth, Comstock, Daisy Fitzroy, Cornelius Slate, Lady Comstock, Rosalind Lutece.
- 388 views 4 May 2016 Bioshock Infinite – Heartbreaker Achievement Guide
- 284 views 5 May 2016 Bioshock Infinite - All Vigor Combinations Combination Shock Trophy
- 382 views 5 May 2016 Bioshock - Historian Collectible Guide Part 1
- 422 views 7 May 2016 The Evil Within - Gameplay - Part 1 - Walkthrough Chapter 1 - IT BEGINS HERE!
- 451 views 6 May 2016 Unravel Gameplay Walkthrough Part 4 - MOUNTAIN TREK Chapter 4 All Collectibles & Secrets
- 448 views 7 May 2016 Bioshock Infinite Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Intro - Chapter 1
- 318 views 7 May 2016 Bioshock Infinite Walkthrough Part 1 [1080p HD] - First 90 Minutes! - No Commentary
- 217 views 6 May 2016 The Evil Within Chapter 6 Losing Grip on Ourselves Walkthrough Gameplay
- 269 views 7 May 2016 Bioshock Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 No Commentary
- 475 views 6 May 2016 Bioshock - Part 2 - Big Daddy Let\'s Play
- 543 views 7 May 2016 Bioshock Infinite Burial At Sea Episode 2 Full Game Walkthrough No Commentary
- 251 views 7 May 2016 Bioshock Infinite Gameplay Walkthrough Part 10 - Tears - Chapter 10